Wednesday on IWS was just Matt and Jay spewing some thoughts all over our listeners’ faces through a little Mental Masturbation. We didn’t have any real topic for the show or any plan and well, it might have showed. But, it was still a good time.
- We talked about our awesome Canadian listeners.
- We talked about Mitt Romney being a soulless dick.
- Jay shared a story about a small town radio DJ when he was a kid.
- Digging for boogers.
- We discussed Emma Watson’s dangerousness and concluded that Shakira and Sofia Vergara seemed more dangerous than her.
- We discussed the fact that an appeal court ruled it isn’t illegal to be “annoying” in Chicago, paving the way for us to visit there sometime.
- Ear Puss
- And then we previewed Sunday’s show
- And probably stuff I can’t remember.